Monday, November 29, 2010

Ooh La La! A Winner!

It was a great holiday weekend, but I sure am glad it's over. My kids have been out of school for over a week, so it's nice to get back on some kind of "normal" schedule.
We went to relatives for Thanksgiving weekend, so I got to play with some Parisville on our way there. I took my hexie supplies. This was my favorite. It's made with the Cameo print. You can just see the bottom of the lion face. I didn't even plan it this way or fussy cut it.

I even got my sister in law hooked on making hexies. She's also a very talented crafter/sewer/quilter, but hasn't gotten to do any sewing for a few years. I also had some Meadowsweet 2 squares with me, which she liked. So, they all stayed there with her. I can't wait to see what she makes.
Thank you to everyone that posted a comment to enter the fat quarter giveaway! If you haven't picked up some Parisville, you really need to! Really. I mean it. It's pretty much amazing if you ask me.
So, the winner of the fat quarter bundle is comment #20, Ann, the Renegade Quilter! Congratulations!

Email me your address! You get to pick out 5 prints out of the ones I carry in my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment